The online marketing world has changed like crazy over the past few years and there is no slowing it down. However, there is one online marketing strategy that continues to hold its effectiveness and is becoming widely adopted by many. It’s called SEO (Search Engine Optimizing). SEO is the process of getting traffic from the free or organic search results on search engines. If this marketing strategy is included in your plans already then we applaud you. But for the rest of you, here are the top 6 benefits to an awesome SEO strategy.
- Brand Awareness– Since SEO develops top position rankings on result pages, converting to greater exposure for your website, there are more chances for consumers to see the content and associate it with your brand. Being on the first page of a search engine for your targeted keywords not only helps consumers to associate your brand with those keywords, but it generates credibility, since companies on the first page are typically perceived as such.
- Increased Traffic– Ranking in top positions on a search engine may result in significant traffic to your website due to receiving a majority of the impressions and clicks. With reporting tools and analytics you’ll see a clear increase in traffic fairly quick.
- Cost Efficiency– Organic listings are essentially free. When you are ranked at the top, you don’t need to pay per click or set aside a budget for advertising. In other words, SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies and you will no longer need to have millions of ads running across the web.
- ROI– SEO provides a better return on investment than normal ads do. For instance, the more clicks you receive from SEO, the bigger the chance of those consumers converting into a sale.
- Increased Site Usability– SEO helps make your website more accessible and easy to navigate. You may ask how? SEO does this by rearranging a site’s design and links to make pages on the website easier to find and navigate.
- The Competition- We are almost positive that your competitors are probably already taking advantage of SEO, which makes it more of a must for you to get moving too. If your competitors are showing up in results before you, then they are the ones getting all the clicks before your website.
The fact of the matter change is happening in the online marketing world, and it’s happening quickly, so we need to be sharp and flexible both in our interpretation and in our approach to the strategy.
Digital Marketing Manager
Niki Jones Agency